THE RULES of THIS BLOG SITE

Any response that uses inappropriate language, content, or anything else that Mr. Williams would deem offensive will receive an automatic grade of "0" with no hope for resubmitting the post. You are expected to respond in a mature and Godly fashion. Content can talk about topical things (drugs, drinking, relationships, family, sex, God, emotions, etc.), but the delivery of the information should be in such a manner that well represents yourself, your parents and family, CBHS, Mr. Williams, and most importantly, God. I really look forward to your posts. -- Mr. Williams

August 17, 2010

Theatre History BLOG 1

DUE WEDNESDAY 8/18/10 BY MIDNIGHT! For directions, please visit BLOG 1 at the CBHS Theatrical & Choral Academic Activities website. I look forward to your posts!

65 comments:

  1. My name is Marc Hodges and I am a junior at CBHS. My favorite color is dark blue and my favorite food is a hot wing or chicken wing. One thing I stand for that looking at me off the bat would be able to gues only my by the clothes I wear would be the Memphis Grizzlies. Basketball has been, is, and will be a huge part of my life, both playing and watchin the sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert Simonetti
    senior
    black
    Chinese
    i like to jump and climb cliffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Austin Rudolph and I am a junior. My favorite color is Blue and my favorite food is pizza. One thing about me is that I love to watch and run track.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Michael Guerrero. I am a senior and this is my last year at CBHS. My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is tacos. One thing that many may not know about me is that i am a huge tennis fan and have been playing for sometime now, I also played competative USTA junior tennis this passed summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is T.J. Scholl and I am a Junior at CBHS. My favorite color is Orange and my favorite food is steak. One random thing about me is that I have a life threatning heart condition called severe aortic regurgitation and I have to get open heart surgery next wednesday. I also like gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Will Grisanti. I am a junior at CBHS. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is chicken. One thing most people don't know about me is that I throw shot-put and discus for CBHS.

    Response: Cody I like that you hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is Zach Jordan. I am a senior at CBHS and my favorite color is red. My favorite food is cheeseburgers and one thing people may not know about me is that I work at best buy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Hunter Fick. I am a senior at CBHS. My favorite color is orange. on thing many people don't know is that i used to live in Oklahoma for 11 years

    ReplyDelete
  12. and my favorite food is chinese

    ReplyDelete
  13. My name is William Norman. I am currently a senior at CBHS. My all time favorite color is purple.:) My favorite food is really hard to choose as I have no alltime favorite for that. I like many different kinds of food for what they have in them for that particular dish. I enjoy online gaming and debating a whole lot. Debating on public forums is something that I just love doing; although, not many people in real life know that about me.

    Response to T.J.: I wish you the best of luck in surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello i am Cody Costa. I am currently a senior at cbhs. My favorite color would have to be orange. My favorite food is pizza it makes me feelings i have never felt before. A interesting thing about me is that i am the Treasurer of the senior class.

    ReplyDelete
  15. response to Hunter: thats cool you lived in ok

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am Justin Scheuner. I am a junior at CBHS. My favorite color is red. My favorite food is pizza. I was hit by a car on Easter Sunday in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  17. TJ: What exactly happens in aortic regurgitation?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Response: robert, didn't know you climbed cliffs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kevin Brazzell response to BLOG 1
    My name is Kevin Brazzell and I am a senior this year at CBHS. My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is pizza. One thing about me is I am a manager for the basketball team.

    response: That's cool Michael G, I tried to play tennis once... and failed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My name is Adrian Vivar and I am a senior at CBHS. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is paella and an interesting thing about me is I am a native Spaniard and very proud about.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Response to Cody: I like orange too, but unlike Tennessee, Syracuse is actually good at winning.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My name is Austin McClain
    I am a senior at CBHS
    My favorite color is orange
    My favorite food is steak
    And a impotant thing about me is that I play baseball for CBHS and I have been playing since I was four. But this is my last year to play highschool ball.

    ReplyDelete
  23. my name is John Wynne, i am a senior, my favorite color is red, my favorite food is macaroni and cheese, and i am the captain of the bowling team this year.

    ReplyDelete
  24. response to austin mcclain: thats a long time to have played baseball, are you planning on playing in college?

    ReplyDelete
  25. My name is Vince Correale. I am A senior at CBHS. my favorite color is red. my favorite food is a really good steak. something that yall might not know about me is my favorite sports team is the yankees and im not just riding the band wagon my family is from new york.

    ReplyDelete
  26. response to Adrian: does Syracuse even have a football team?

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Respons: michal acorse ur favorite food is taco

    ReplyDelete
  29. My name is Xander Broughton. I Am a Senior. My favorite color is green. My Favorite food is Crab. I have lived in over 21 dufferent houses in four different states.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Response to william norman, I thought your favorite food was squash

    ReplyDelete
  31. Response to Marc Hodges: I also like the color blue and wings!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Paul Cianciolo response to Blog 1

    My name is Paul Cianciolo. My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is fajitas. One thing about me is I am a lifeguard.

    Response to Vince: I like the Yankees too, but I like the Cardinals more.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi my name is Patrick Sweeney and I am a Junior at CBHS. My favorite food is probably steak and my favorite color is red. Something that most people dont know about me is that my sister is adopted from the southeast asian country of Cambodia.

    Response to TJ: Good luck with the surgery man.

    ReplyDelete
  34. response to John wynne: yea it is and yea I am planning on playing in college probably at Delta State

    ReplyDelete
  35. to cody costa: we both like the color orange

    ReplyDelete
  36. My name is Donnie Shea and I am a junior at CBHS. My favorite color is blue and favorite food is steak. One thing most people probably don't know about me is that I am named after my grandfather
    Hunter: I knew you lived in Oklahoma, and Memphis is definitely better than Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Response to Donnie: Don't lie bruh

    ReplyDelete
  38. Scheuner: It means I was born with an aortic valve(main heart valve)with 2 openings instead of 3. That means that the 3rd opening is simply a gash that is exposed every time the valve opens, leaking blood slowly into my left ventricle, making it enlarge. If I didnt get surgery, I run the risk of my aorta rupturing, resulting in instant death.

    ReplyDelete
  39. My name is Michael Steepleton and I am a senior. My favorite color is orange and my favorite food is steak. Most people do not know that I am an expert FIFA video game player.

    ReplyDelete
  40. My name is Trent Johnson and i am a senior at CBHS. my favorite color is violet and my favorite food is green eggs and ham. one thing people dont know about me is that i signed with southern miss this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Response to Donnie: Let's grab a steak together some time.

    ReplyDelete
  42. My name is Cody Robinson I am a senior this year.My favorite color is blue.My favorite food is chicken.One thing most people don't know about me is I like to hunt.

    Response to Xander Broughton: which house and which State was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  43. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR COMMITTMENT TO SOUTHERN MISS TRENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Response to Trent: You didn't sign you committed.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hello, I'm Connor Ross. I'm currently a Junior at Cbhs. I'm 17. My favorite food to eat is steak, and my favorite show to watch, is the Ultimate Fighting Championship channel.

    ReplyDelete
  46. committed**

    ReplyDelete
  47. My name is Ben Haynes and I currently am a junior at CBHS. My favorite color at the moment is a dark blue. One of my favorite foods would have to be pizza. One thing most people do not know about me is that I played the violin for nine years.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am Brody Jameson and I am a Junior. My favorite color is green and my favorite food is pasta. I play guitar. I have played it for seven years now and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Carter Wolfe i am a senior my favorit color is red my favorit food is stake and i play football

    ReplyDelete
  50. My name is Justin Skinner i am a junior. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is chicken. I play baseball and football.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Response to Austin Rudolph: I didnt know that you like to watch and run track.

    ReplyDelete
  52. My name is Tyler Wingfield and im a junior. My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is seafood. one thing not many people know about me is that i lived in south africa until i was 2

    Response to donnie: i had no idea u were named after ur grandfather

    ReplyDelete
  53. MY RESPONSE TO BEN HAYNES:
    I had no idea that you played violin. You have played it for a long time too!

    ReplyDelete
  54. MY RESPONSE TO J. WOLFE:

    Steak is my favorite food too.

    ReplyDelete
  55. My response to J. Wolfe: you dont even play football

    ReplyDelete
  56. my response to j skinner: your as tall as a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  57. MY RESPONSE TO J. WOLFE: Do you like wooden or metal stakes?

    ReplyDelete
  58. My name is Ryan Lafferty, and I am a junior at CBHS. My favorite color would have to be blue. My favorite food is BBQ or pizza. An intresting fact about me is that I am a big memphis tiger fan.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Response to Justin: That sucks that you got hit by a car man

    ReplyDelete
  60. My name is Stephen Kelley and I am a junior at CBHS. My favorite color is green. My favorite food would have to be either steak or lobster. An interesting fact about me is that I have busted my head open and gotten stitches on 7 different occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Response to Ryan: I didn't know that you were a Tigers fan

    ReplyDelete
  62. My name is Will Coker and I'm a junior. My favorite color is blue. My favorite kind of food is bacon. One thing somebody may not know about me is that I've lived in 5 different cities.

    Response to Stephen: I like steak too.

    ReplyDelete
  63. My responce to Austin Rudolph:
    Have you ever been to Huey's?

    ReplyDelete
  64. Cameron Graeter
    12th grade
    Dark Green
    Fried deer steak
    I have been to mexico 19 times

    ReplyDelete
  65. My name is Johnas and I'm a junior at CBHS. My favorite color is orange/black and my favorite food is pizza. One thing you may not know about me is that I am versitile in many sports and hobbies.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.